Saturday, January 03, 2009

Full body massage

Dab of oil. Strong and firm hands on my shoulder and then on my nape. Working on the kinks and tension. Yes, the muscles are very tight but with hands like his, makes me let out a moan. His hands makes it way to my spine and then lower back. Using the palm of his hand, he focuses on the small of my back. Making my ass stick out just a bit. I can tell he is looking at my ass and having such dirty thoughts.

With one hand he keeps massaging but he reaches for something with the other. More oil. This time around my ass. I felt it dripping on my a-hole and pussy. His hand rubs my a-hole and my pussy. Uh oh? I felt my cheeks spread and his fingers were inside my pussy. Those muscles have not been worked on for a long time and needed special attention. More cries and moans. He stick a finger in my ass. Slowly and carefully. It felt weird at first but my body was so relax, I was enjoying this...

Then my phone rings! DAMN

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home