Sunday, November 09, 2008

G-man

He found my profile on "Married Secrets" and took a chance at sending me a message on messenger. We started chatting off and on. He seemed occupied or just a slow typist. It took awhile for him to respond. I figured he was hitting on other women, so I lost interest.

A month goes by and he sends me a message. We started to get to know each other. Our conversations started to get interesting. He opened up more to me and I find myself attracted to him. Horny and playful.

He has a cute smile, beautiful blue eyes. We exchanged phone numbers and I did not expect him to call but he did. He has a such a nice voice and I detected a slight southern drawl but he is from California.

We text late night and talk whenever we can. Yes, we want to meet but scheduling is going to tough. We are thinking of meeting for lunch, just not sure when.

2 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Blogger Percy said...

oh my.. so this makes two new ones.. my my scarlett is going to be a busy girl!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger scarlett said...

Percy - Oh there is more...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home